- LL.B, Imo State University, Owerri
- B.L, Nigerian Law School
- Litigation, Arbitration & ADR
- Insolvency & debt recovery
- Labour & Employment
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law (NBA/SBL)
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Intellectual Property Law Association of Nigeria (IPLAN)
- Member, Capital Markets Solicitors Association (CMSA)
George is a seasoned lawyer and a consummate litigator with over ten (10) years’ practice experience in commercial dispute resolution and insolvency. He has represented a diverse group of clientele both local and international before superior courts of record and other dispute resolution forums. He brings his advocacy skills to bear in handling cases in court. He specializes in commercial disputes, arbitration and ADR, insolvency, energy and real estate.
He was on a team that represented and acted as local Counsel for a globally acclaimed health, safety and environment company based in the United Kingdom in the recovery of debt owed to it by an indigenous oil exploration and production company. He also acted as member of the team that advised a Netherlands based food and beverage manufacturing company in carrying out investigations and necessary due diligence into its Nigerian subsidiary for the recovery of over USD$500,000.