Oluwatobiloba Alero Tope-Banjoko is an Associate Member of Akinwunmi & Busari and she is part of the Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Practice team of the firm. She provides legal representation and advisory services to clients on Litigation, Administration of Estates and Intellectual Property matters. She is enthusiastic about Criminal Law & Criminal Justice, Human Rights Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Matrimonial Causes and Intellectual Property Matters.
Oluwatobiloba Alero Tope
- - LL.B, University of Hull, U.K.
- - LL.M,University of Strathclyde, U.K.
- - BL, Nigerian Law School.
Professional Bodies and Associations
- - Member, Nigerian Bar Association.
- - Member, International Bar Association.
- - Associate Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK (Nigeria Branch).
- - Associate Member, Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators.