Asset Management and Probate
Our firm is experienced in asset management, disputed wills, contested probate and inheritance disputes and has acted in various capacity which includes but is not limited to:
- Acting for claimants, executors and beneficiaries in an extremely wide variety of claims;
- Acting in contentious probate matters, where wills have been disputed on ground of lack of testamentary capacity, undue influence, proprietary estoppel and others;
- Acting on contested claims to replace trustees and executors;
- Application to court for guidance and direction by trustees and executors;
- Disputes between trustees;
- Representing executors in commercial litigation matters affecting estates, including company disputes, partnership disputes, disputes involving the ownership of land and actions to recover possession of estate property.