Olabowale Adetunmbi is a Partner in Akinwunmi & Busari and in that capacity she co-ordinates the Commercial/Corporate Practice department, Real Estate and Investment Department as well as the Intellectual Property Department in the firm.
Olabowale has extensive experience in corporate and commercial practice. She advises on company secretarial matters, real estate transactions, intellectual property matters and registration of trademarks, patents and designs.
- LL.B (LASU) (1989)
- LL.M (Lagos) (1997)
- Called to the Nigerian Bar (1990)
- Gateway Bank of Nigeria (1991 – 1992)
- Counsel in Burke & Co, Legal Practitioners (1992 – 1993)
- Senior Counsel in G.M Ibru & Co (1994 – 2002)
- Company Secretary/Legal Adviser in Cards Technology Ltd (2002 – 2003)
- Senior Associate in AKINWUNMI & BUSARI Legal Practitioners (2004 – 2014)
- Partner in AKINWUNMI & BUSARI Legal Practitioners (2014 till date).
MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES AND ASSOCIATIONS:
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Franchise Association of Nigeria Steering Committee
- Member, Intellectual Property Lawyers Association of Nigeria
- Member, Capital Market Solicitors Association